Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Friend

Dear Friend,

I'm sorry that we are on opposite sides of the pole regarding you. It doesn't mean that I don't truely love you with my whole heart, and it doesn't mean that I don't want for you, what you want for yourself. I understand you even as I cannot support that one issue. I get it even as there are times when I know you feel as though I am in direct opposition to you.

That I am driven by my own spiritual beliefs does not mean that I think you un-worthy to have the desires of your heart. I want in life only what is good for you, only what will bring you joy and peace, only what will fill your heart with laughter and contentment in it's purest form. I think about you a lot and I ponder for myself all that I have been taught my whole life.

I wish you peace, love, and harmony in all that you do and pursue........ My love to you and for you always.
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment